Your loving home can give a shelter pet their own very Merry Christmas!
Visit DOCPAC on December 23rd to foster a shelter dog or cat until December 26th. DOCPAC will provide food and toys.
Our goal is to ensure every shelter pet experiences a loving home for Christmas. ♥
On Monday December 23rd you may visit the shelter to choose your foster dog or cat. Holiday fostering is on a “first-come-first- serve” basis.
Home for the Holidays Information:
• Please bring your own pet carrier if you have one, our shelter has a very limited supply
• We will supply a copy of the shelter pet’s vaccinations records, food, and toy
• You may travel with your foster pet
• The earliest your foster pet may be returned to the shelter is Thursday, December 26th between 10am-5pm
• You may keep your foster pet longer, please arrange their return date at the time of check-out
• If you decide to adopt your foster pet, the adoption process will need to be finalized at DOCPAC
• Holiday Fosters who choose to adopt will receive a discounted adoption fee! 🙂 (Adoption must be completed by December 31st to receive discount)
Please call DOCPAC at 361-575-8573 if you have any questions.