Warm a furry heart this Holiday!
Your loving home can give a shelter pet their own very Merry Christmas. Visit DOCPAC on December 21st to foster a shelter dog or cat until December 26th. DOCPAC will provide food, toys, and individual pet crate if needed.
Our goal is to ensure every shelter pet experiences a loving home for Christmas. ♥
- Holiday Foster check-out times: Thursday December 21st between 1pm-5pm and Friday December 22nd between 8am-5pm
- Please bring your own pet carrier if you have one, our shelter has a limited supply
- We will supply a copy of the shelter pet’s vaccinations records, food, and toy
- You may travel with your foster pet
- The earliest your foster pet may be returned to the shelter is Tuesday, December 26th between 10am-5pm
- You may keep your foster pet longer, please arrange their return date at the time of check-out
- If you decide to adopt your foster pet, the adoption process will need to be finalized at DOCPAC
- Holiday Fosters who choose to adopt will receive a discounted adoption fee! 🙂