Your loving home can give a shelter pet their own very Merry Christmas! Visit DOCPAC on December 20th or 21st to foster a shelter dog or cat until December 26th. DOCPAC will provide food and toys.
Our goal is to ensure every shelter pet experiences a loving home for Christmas. ♥
Beginning Thursday December 20th at 10am, you may visit the shelter to choose your foster dog or cat.
- Holiday Foster check-out times: Thursday December 20th between 10am-5pm and Friday December 21st between 10am-5pm
- Please bring your own pet carrier if you have one, our shelter has a very limited supply
- We will supply a copy of the shelter pet’s vaccinations records, food, and toy
- You may travel with your foster pet
- The earliest your foster pet may be returned to the shelter is Wednesday, December 26th between 10am-5pm
- You may keep your foster pet longer, please arrange their return date at the time of check-out
- If you decide to adopt your foster pet, the adoption process will need to be finalized at DOCPAC
- Holiday Fosters who choose to adopt will receive a discounted adoption fee! 🙂