Your loving home can give a shelter pet their own very Merry Christmas!
Visit DOCPAC December 22nd-23rd to foster a shelter dog or cat over the holiday.
Our goal is to ensure every shelter pet experiences a loving home for Christmas. ♥
Beginning Tuesday, December 22nd, you may visit the shelter to choose your foster dog or cat.
Holiday fostering is on a “first-come-first- serve” basis.
Home for the Holidays Information:
• Please bring your own pet carrier if you have one, our shelter has a very limited supply
• We will supply a copy of the shelter pet’s vaccinations records, food, and toy
• You may travel with your foster pet
• The earliest your foster pet may be returned to the shelter is Monday, December 27th
• You may keep your foster pet longer, please arrange their return date at the time of check-out
• If you decide to adopt your foster pet, the adoption process will need to be finalized at DOCPAC
• Holiday Fosters who choose to adopt will receive a discounted adoption fee! 🙂 Adoption must be completed by December 31st to receive discount
Please call DOCPAC at 361-575-8573 if you have any questions.