Your loving home can give a shelter pet their own very Merry Christmas!
Visit DOCPAC December 21st – 23rd to foster a shelter dog or cat over the holiday. (Appointment required)
Our goal is to ensure every shelter pet experiences a loving home for Christmas. ♥
Beginning Monday December 21st, you may visit the shelter to choose your foster dog or cat. (Fostering and adoptions are by appointment only. Facial masks are required during appointment.)
Holiday fostering is on a “first-come-first- serve” basis. Call us at 361-575-8573 to schedule an appointment.
Home for the Holidays Information:
• Please bring your own pet carrier if you have one, our shelter has a very limited supply
• We will supply a copy of the shelter pet’s vaccinations records, food, and toy
• You may travel with your foster pet
• The earliest your foster pet may be returned to the shelter is Monday, December 28th
• You may keep your foster pet longer, please arrange their return date at the time of check-out
• If you decide to adopt your foster pet, the adoption process will need to be finalized at DOCPAC
• Holiday Fosters who choose to adopt will receive a discounted adoption fee! 🙂 Adoption must be completed by December 31st to receive discount
Please call DOCPAC at 361-575-8573 if you have any questions.