Instructor: Sandy Garcia, AKC Certified Evaluator/Trainer
- Registration begins February 1st, 2019
- Dates: Every Thursday, beginning March 7th, for six weeks.
- Time: 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Place: DOCPAC – Marsha Shanklin Education Building (135 Progress Dr. Victoria TX 77905)
- Cost: $150.00 per student per session. 10 students maximum.
- Payment is due in full by March 6, 2019. No refunds.
- Must be 18 yrs of age or older.
- Bring dog training treats (small pieces), and a treat bag to hold them.
- No Flexi-leads or expandable leads.
- Buckle or snap collars are preferred, no choke, prong, or shock collars.
- Must be 16 weeks or older.
- No reactive dogs: Dogs that bark and lunge at other dogs and/or humans. For example: whining, growling, spinning, biting the closest thing in sight, shaking, stiffening, cowering, or leaping. These types of dogs are too stressful in a classroom setting and need one-on-one training.
- Current rabies and DAPPL vaccination required.
- Upon completion of Level 1 Class, pet should be able to complete the AKC Good Citizenship Test.
Call DOCPAC at 361-575-8573 for more information.