- $25.00—Microchip (includes the microchip’s registration. We use 24PetWatch for our microchip service.)
- $10.00—Nail Trim
- Dog or cat must be non-aggressive so our staff can handle them for these procedures
- Call 361-575-8573 to schedule an appointment
- All dogs must remain on a leash at all times
- Cats must be contained in a pet safe carrier
- Proof of current Rabies Vaccination
Every animal at DOCPAC is scanned upon arrival to ensure they haven’t strayed from their loving home. We try to make every effort to locate owners and reunite families if the animal has a microchip.
Why Microchip Your Pet?
Microchipping is a safe and effective procedure that can help reunite your pet in the event that they become lost or stolen.
Each year, thousands of lost and abandoned animals are taken in by shelters and humane societies across North America; some never make it back home because they can’t be identified.
Collar tags can break or become unreadable and tattooing can become illegible. So, if you want to improve your pet’s chances of getting home fast and safe in case it goes missing, microchipping is your best option.
Microchipping offers pet owners the security and peace of mind that comes from the only permanent pet identification technology and a safe and secure way to reunite you and your pet.